Home Health Aide Series of Trainings
We're pleased to introduce Fazzi's new home health aide series of trainings to help agencies meet the aide in-service training requirements outlined in the Conditions of Participation (CoP). This includes the newly added aide training requirements set for 2018 - Recognizing and Reporting Changes in Skin Conditions and Effective Communication.
With 12 monthly one hour training sessions, agencies who purchase the entire series will receive access to each monthly live webinar session as well as access to upload 50 users to access the recording and post-test. Certificates of completion and contact hours will be awarded after successful completion of the post-test.
Session Dates and Topics* All trainings are 1-2PM ET
- September 12 - Effective Communication for Home Health Aides
- October 10 - Recognizing and Reporting Changes in Skin Condition
- November 14 - Basic Infection Prevention and Control Procedures
- December 12 - Recognizing and Instituting Emergency Procedures
- January 9 - What is QAPI?
- February 13 - The Five Stages of Grief
- March 13 - Customer Service for Home Health Aides
- April 10 - Coping with Stress on the Job
- May 8 - How to Prevent Falls in the Home
- June 12 - Helping to Reduce Hospital Readmissions
- July 10 - Home Care Safety Tips
- August 14 - Nutrition and Hydration
*Titles are subject to change.
The live webinar link and handouts will be distributed one week prior to each session and access to the recordings will be posted one week after each session.
To purchase sessions individually as they are available, click here.